With the digital world, almost everything is now available in a single click on your smartphone. These transformations are even visible in the education sector. From the online tutorials to the online scholarship application, you can access everything you have at your fingertips. All you need is to have a smartphone.
Today, about 83% of adults who live in the age group of 18 to 29 have a smartphone, of which college students are making the greatest contribution. Keeping up to date with these figures, Buddy4Study has presented its easy-to-use mobile application based on Android that not only helps students access the vast world of scholarships, but also facilitates the application process.
Download the application
Before going to apply for a scholarship online through your smartphone, you must necessarily have the Buddy4Study application installed on your phone. How? Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to the link or search for “Buddy4Study” in your Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Click “OK” and the application will be installed.
- Open the application.
You will access a login page, where registered members can log in to their accounts with their registered email id and password, while new users can register using the “Register now” button.
Start with the application and make the best use of its advanced features.
Applying for the scholarship through the smartphone.
- Once you have the Buddy4Study application installed on your smartphone, the online scholarship application will be only a few steps away.
- Find the scholarships that match your profile.
- Go through the information of the respective scholarship thoroughly.
- Once you have a clear understanding of the grant, click on the “Apply Now” button and you will be redirected to the provider’s website.
- Complete the application process and submit the application.
- Scholarship tips to remember
While looking for a scholarship scheme on your smartphone, here are some important tips you should keep in mind:
Make sure you have updated your profile 100%.
If the profile is incomplete, you may not get the recommendation for scholarships that perfectly match your qualifications.
Find scholarships that match your profile in the “Matching Scholarships” section or by clicking on “Find my matching scholarships.”
Before starting your scholarship application, make sure you have carefully reviewed the scholarship information and organized all the required documents on your smartphone according to the specifications.
Even if you have not completed the application process for a scholarship, you can track your status on the application.
Receive a notification about the scholarships whose term is approaching and look for the scholarships according to your needs with this application in hand. These characteristics will surely make the scholarship application process easier, more practical and uncomplicated.